Cleaning, frogs, and naps.

Tiny spring flowers right out our front door.
Oh the past few days have been so nice!  The temps have finally decided to warm up and stay warm.  We have gotten a lot of rain so the grass is starting to get green, too!

During our last snow just a couple of weeks ago, I got some good spring cleaning in:

Then it rained and rained and rained.  And of course, there will be more rain to come.  That is the way spring is out here!  I am allowing the chickens to free range again.  They did not love the rain:
After the rains, this little spring peeper frog decided to visit:
So cute!
And now today it is a balmy 70+ degrees.  Windows are open!  I took a walk outside and plan to run later.  Ahhh.  The animals are loving it too:



Now it is time for a nice nap...
Engine sleeping away in the kitty condo.
Sweet baby naps:

Ahhh.  What a perfect day!

Comments

  1. I am loving the warmer weather! I just started on my spring cleaning today. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lana,
    I found your contact information when I was searching for Silver Spangled German Appenzeller Spitzhauben chicks. I am new to the breed. I bought a few eggs and just one of them hatch 3 days ago, the other ones didnt. Do you have any chicks? If you could let me know, I would really appreciate it.

    Thank you

    My email address is: sandra.aguayo.dickens@gmail.com

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what your thinkin'! We love feedback.

Popular Posts