Spring Color!

Just a few little bits of spring from our home to yours...


Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin, yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. 28 But if God so clothes the grass, which is alive in the field today, and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, how much more will he clothe you, O you of little faith! - Luke 12:27-28
Had to add this one I snapped of Aura on the porch...


Someone was having a complete and total blast... haha!

Comments

  1. Thank you for the peeks of spring! That last cat photo is hilarious.

    I have always liked that scripture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish everything was that green at our place! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures. That's one of my favorite verses.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what your thinkin'! We love feedback.

Popular Posts