Mommy Post Mondays - My Top 10 Must-Have Items for the First Weeks with a Newborn
One thing about my blog is - well, "you just never know what you are gonna get". One day I am talking about roosters crowing and the next I might post a recipe and the next a mommy post. I like to keep my readers guessin'. :)
3. Swing. Oh I could not live without our swing!! Lifesaver! Or sleep saver. Heehee.
4. Breast pump. This was pretty much the whole reason I was able to breast feed at all. We got a really rough start but my breast pump pulled us through, and now I have been able to breast feed 100% without having to use the pump for months.
5. LOTS of diapers and wipes, obviously.
6. Large, absorbent swaddling blanket (like we got from the hospital).
7. Sleep sack/"Woombie".
8. Lots of onesies.
9. Carseat with stroller click in.
10. Diaper bag with cold compartment for milk and other organizational compartments.
|Oh, the sweet sight of a sleeping newborn!!|