Gluten Free Meal: Taco Soup

Lana's Taco Soup

- Chicken breast meat (as much as you like) 
- 1 bag frozen corn 
- 2-3 cans pinto beans 
- 2 cans Rotel 
- 2 small cans chopped green chilies 
- 1 can diced tomatoes 
- 1 pkg taco seasoning 
- 1 pkg Ranch dressing seasoning 
- 1 big bottle V8 juice, to add as much as needed for desired soupy-ness.

Directions: Cook chicken and chop/shred it up with spatula, for flavor I add a bit of the spices while cooking it. Then add all other ingredients. Allow to simmer for a good 30 minutes before serving. Enjoy with cheese, sour cream, and tortilla chips.


Note: I love this recipe because it involves no dicing, cutting, or slicing of vegetables. Just open up cans/packages and pour!! It has served me very well when I have company come or if I want to take soup to someone who is ill.

Comments

Popular Posts