Liebster Award Nomination



I was nominated by Miriam for the Liebster award!!  The Liebster award is an award for bloggers with less than 200 followers.
The rules for receiving this award:


1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose people and link them in your post.
4. Go tell them!
5. No tag backs.

Let's get on with the fun!

Eleven Things About Me, the Little Bitty Farmer:

1.  I am deathly afraid of spiders and anything else with more than four legs.
2.  I really don't care for ice cream.
3.  I love to touch and smell old books.  To the point where I annoy my hubby in church by habitually flipping Bible pages through my fingers.  Haha!  I just love them.
4.  Animals have always been my passion.  I want to use them to help others!
5.  I am not much of a cook.  There are a few things I feel like I can cook well enough to serve others.
6.  I am not much of a gardener.  Our garden this year has been pretty small and not doing great.  I have so much to learn!
7.  I am first and foremost and before anything else a Christian.  I love Him from whom all blessings flow!
8.  My family means so much to me.  They are closer to me than anyone else!
9.  I call my animals weird names, too!  Jakey Bo-Bo, Swizzle Dizzle, Arwhinnies.... the list goes on!
10.  I am always on high alert when I am alone.  I don't trust strangers, EVER.
11.  I rely on my animals to tell me when something at home isn't quite right.  I can read their body language.  It is kinda fun!

My Answers to Miriam's Questions:

1. Why do you blog?  At first, I did it to keep track of when I did what with my animals.  Now I do it more to connect with other awesome bloggers who have so many awesome ideas and thoughts!
2. What would you do with one (not enough) ten million dollars?  Wow, BIG question!  First, I would give a lot away to family, friends, and church.  Then I would prolly buy a gorgeous farmhouse with an exquisite horse/goat/llama barn and rescue animals for the rest of my life and give animal therapy sessions to children and adults who need it.  I would also instil a program at our local nursing home where the elderly could have a place to garden and mess with chickens if they so desired.
3. Cats or dogs?  I adore my doggies, but I have to say cats.  I can always make room for another cat in my life!!  I LOVE CATS!
4. Favorite vacation?  As a kid, just camping for days on end in the middle of nowhere with my family and my collie dog.  Best time ever.
5. What's the best advice you ever got?  "Let God worry about it."  - My Aunt.  I still have trouble applying that advice today.  Oh and another favorite, "This too shall pass."
6. Do you have any strange habits?  See number three in the list above!
7. Favorite beverage?  UNsweet iced tea.
8. If you could choose a time to live in, what would it be and why?  Tough question.  Perhaps when horses were used as the main mode of transportation.  I want to ride a horse to work!
9. What did you want to be when you were little? 
A writer and someone who works with animals.

10. What's your favorite hobby?  It is hard to pick a favorite.  Camping, riding horses, raising animals... the list goes on!
11. What quality do you find most attractive in others?  Humility.

The Folks I Nominate:

1.  Lizzi
2.  Donna 
3.  Mary 
4.  Christina 
5.  Holly (even though she might be too busy dealing with the fire approaching her home in Arizona I still wanted to mention her.  Her blog is filled with so much awesome information for chicken keepers!)

My Questions For You:

1.  What is your top priority in life?
2.  (Stealing this question from Miriam) what is the best advice you've ever recieved?
3.  What do you do to feel better if you feel sad?
4.  Your favorite food?
5.   Your current occupation?
6.   Your biggest goal in life?
7.  (Another question I'm stealing heeehee) what would YOU do with ten million dollars?
8.   The activity you spend most of your time doing?
9.  The one who knows everything there is to know about you?
10.  Storms or sunshine?
11.  Are you a night owl or an early bird?

Okay, that's all I've got!  I am excited to see the answers.  :D
Sleep well everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts