2013 Thunderstorm Show - Come Get Your Tickets!




Nothin' gets me quite as excited as knowing that a good spring thunderstorm is on it's way!  There ain't a single thing that compares to God's light show and thunderous orchestra and the blessing of rain.  Since spring (better known as "sprang" 'round here) will be here before we know it, I am starting to get warmed up and ready to capture some good lightening shots!  I thought I would share with you guys a few of the pictures I took last year.  The one above was posted on the front page of our Madison Country Record!  I was purty excited.  Here are a few more:


 These were taken at night. ^

This one here is my favorite. Storm during sunrise! ^

I hope you enjoyed that little glimpse of last year's storm season!  I am excited to see what 2013 has to bring.  Get your cameras and video recorders ready and share your lightening photos!  I would love to see 'em.

Comments

  1. WOW! These photos are beautiful. I love the first one! What a stunning display of God's beauty and power.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what your thinkin'! We love feedback.

Popular Posts