Meet Jake!

It is Wednesday again, and that means you get to meet another one of the animals!  Today you get to meet Jake!


Age:  Jake was given to us by my parents at Christmas in 2009.  He is currently about three and a half years old.

 Nicknames:  Jakey Bo-Bo

About:  Jake loves to run and be very active!  He gets scared of thunderstorms and rain showers.  He also is great with the cats!  However, we have had to do a lot of training with Jake when it comes to the chickens because he has killed one before.  :(  But he is learning well and has had chickens come into his yard since then and has not touched them.  He is learning that we don't eat chickens... ever!  Jake loves people and is very enthusiastic about life.  Sometimes he can be a little hyper!



Favorite Thing to Do:  Jake loves to howl at passing ambulances, play with his rope toy, and be loved on. 



Doggy Drama:  Jake and Arwen (our female collie) get along really well together.  They love to play and chase each other in the yard.  They get along well with all of our other animals like the pony and the cats but have a harder time with the chickens and they absolutely HATE Mr. Squirrel.   
 

Comments

  1. Awwww...
    Jake is really cute. I love dogs; my fiance bought me a Maltipoo that I named Pocahontas after my last Maltipoo, Cinderella, died. I LOVE her!! She is the sweetest, prettiest, and most playful dog ever. Dogs are so smart and so sweet.

    You have a really cute blog layout. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

    Whitney
    The Decor Chronicles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whitney,

      Thanks sooo much for stopping by and leaving a comment, and also for your kind compliment! Maltipoos are so cute! I don't know what we would do in life without our doggies. Jake is definitely my biggest fan in life, haha!

      I will be keeping in touch with your blog via email. I love the pencil flower post!! Take care and visit when you can. :)

      Delete
  2. Really cute blog! I love all your animals and pictures :) When I'm finished chores tonight, I'll look at some of your older posts :) Jake is a real cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, luckybunny! He is a sweetie. I checked out and followed you blog as well - can't wait to learn more about your cute lambs. They are precious! Also, your pony is so cute!! How big is he? I'm so excited to meet another country girl like myself. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting and come back soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what your thinkin'! We love feedback.

Popular Posts