Here is our little revived abode:
There are a few improvements that we have made recently that I wanted to share with you all! For my birthday I like to ask for something fun but practical, and for me that is my family helping revive our landscape each year. This year we did the following:
- Removed two unsightly, half dead holly bushes.
- Put a rose bush in each of the empty spots where the holly bushes were removed.
- Added a self-made fountain, tutorial here.
- Remulched over the faded mulch from the prior year, being sure to cover thin areas with extra mulch.
- Self made fountain: Approximately $70
- Mulch (Dad brought this in his truck so there was no hauling fee): Approximately 60$
- Two rosebushes: Approximately 18$
- All landscaping was done by ourselves, saving the cost of paying hundreds for someone else to do it.
|My beautiful new fountain!|
|Dad and Hubby unloading mulch.|
|Bro-In-Law workin' on my fountain.|