How's Everybody Doin'?

Just wanted to give you all a quick update on all the newbies today and some of the regular favorites, too.

Bill is loving his new pasture.  I know I have said that before, but let me just reiterate that - *LOVING*.  He is so adorable when he gets a wild streak and runs - and it is so good for his legs to build muscle, too, which he needs to overcome a bit of occasional stifle lock.  I snapped a few shots of him galloping for your enjoyment as much as mine!



Dreaming of the Kentucky Derby for ponies... haha!
Mrs. Potts and her brood are also doing quite well.  She still has all nine of her chicks and they are looking great!
 
 The goslings are as cute as ever...
"Cuddle me!!"
"I just want to eat one.  Just one.  Please?"
Siri and Gyppie are getting adjusted nicely...
Siri - "I guess I will tolerate this..."


Oh AND LOOK!  Our first rose bloom of the season!!
Arwen - "Here comes mom with the camera again..."   Jake - "Run!"
  How is y'alls day going today?

Comments

  1. I loved being able to check in with everyone and it just makes me smile every time I see Bill. I think his name is just so adorable for him, fits so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My day? I'm as tired as a teacher the week before summer vacation.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/05/wordless-wednesday-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what your thinkin'! We love feedback.

Popular Posts