Little Bitty Life's Facebook Page

Hello my kind followers!  

I just wanted to let you know that I am opening up my Little Bitty Life Facebook page for likes.  I started it months ago, but never said anything because I wasn't sure if I was ready for it.  But today, I decided, I am ready!  I will be posting photography of our animals and flowers, links to my blog posts, and status updates on our animals and farm life.  I also hope to share tips, posts, and pins from other backyard farmers and gardeners!  Please come join us!  Also, leave a comment with a link to your Facebook page if you would like me to "like" you back. 

"Did you hear?  We are getting our own Facebook page!"
"Our own Facebook page?  WAHOO!!!"
Aura and Pearl jumping for joy!
"We wanna be the first fans!!"

Comments

  1. Awesome! Just liked it. But I have to tell you, since the tweet said "special announcement" I thought you were announcing that you are pregnant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, no. I guess I should have worded it differently though lol!

      Delete
  2. The animals look so happy about it! :)
    I would "like" you, if I had a facebook page. Maybe someday I'll get on that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! You are so sweet. I think it is the thought that counts! :D

      Delete
  3. Liked your New page! Then I shared my page too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! I will like it of course. My Grace Grits facebook page is:
    https://www.facebook.com/GraceGritsGardening?ref=tn_tnmn
    Talya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Talya, you are so awesome! I "liked" you back as well! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let us know what your thinkin'! We love feedback.

Popular Posts